ALPHA V5.6 PATCH NOTES
- Fixed several issues where crew members thought they were still traveling while sitting resulting in appearing to float into space.
- Increased door opening and closing speed when outside of combat.
- Complete rehaul of the shadow and layering system. Should see a major reduction in bugs where shadows overlap incorrect sprites.
- Fixed issue where walking up and down stairs would not properly hide crew upon entering.
- Fixed an issue where walking into and out of rooms could occasionally cutoff crew member image.
- Fixed hover issues when mousing over research items.
- Unavailable research text bug fixes.
- Research will now show the next available entry and the previous required technology in order to unlock specific ablities. This does take some of the exploration out of the trial and error of spending points but overall should help those who were confused and want to make informed choices.
- Additional protections added during save and load game process.
- Fixed an issue with Steam users not properly connected resulting in game errors.
- Fixed room monitor collision issue with resize buttons
- Cleaned up several UI elements.
ALPHA V5.5 PATCH NOTES
- Fixed several event text issues.
- Additional travel events added.
- Fixed some crew disappearance issues.
- Major fix for descynchronization issues when framerate can drop. This primarily occurred during saves or when a large number of objects were being loaded.
- Fixed an issue where the bartender was not animating.
- Once again enabled the autosave toggle in the event players do not wish to autosave after each event.
- Added a Order Tooltips toggle in the event showing crew order tooltips when mousing over objects is not wanted.
- Added a disclaimer when storing energy to help players understand the game should not be paused in case they are confused nothing is happening.
- Added a tooltip to the ship build categories when hovering over objects.
ALPHA V5.4 PATCH NOTES
- Additional content has been added to the beginning of the game through out for more unique events adding an additional 5% more content across the entirety of the game with this push.
- Fixed an issue where crew members would float into space. Still investigating multiple instances of this particular bug.
- Crew members traveling to a task should now respond much faster when in combat.
- Updated the crew management window for quicker schedule alterations.
- You can now alter the game speed by hitting the TAB button.
- Fixed an exploit when loading a save from a completed sector. You should no longer be able to repeat a sector repeatedly and avoid tougher difficulties.
- Addressed a performance issue dealing with saving the game and the new tooltips implemented in 5.3
Fixed a UI text display issue in the Hotkey panel
ALPHA V5.3 PATCH NOTES
- Fixed rounding error with initial battleship armor value.
- Fixed an issue where it was difficult to place room objects by the door.
- Fixed a lighting issue when deleting rooms.
- Crew members will lose a large amount of their fun meter when a fellow crew member dies from a major ship event.
- Added additional protections for repairing ship objects when loading a save.
- When having a crew member selected a tooltip will now be shown to illustrate the current order you are attempting to give via right click. This will allow for additional information and clarification to be added over time.
- Doors of the ship will no longer open when crew members are outside of the room and simply walking by them. This should help when the crew size is much larger.
- A faint alarm sound can now be heard while the ship is in combat.
ALPHA V5.2 PATCH NOTES
- Fixed an issue where mechanics were no longer fixing ship objects when following their schedule.
- Multiple Save Load bug fixes
- You can now delete save files in the load game option
- The game will now continue to run while in the background to help with traveling. Make sure to pause the game when needed!
- Fixed shower sfx not adhering to the settings option.
ALPHA V5.1 PATCH NOTES
- Crew members set on a break policy will no longer immediately return to work without fulfilling the need they left for.
- Various DirectX fixes.
- Shield and Weapon storage increased to 1000
- Command Deck weapon and shields increased to 10x
- Commander chair increased to 10x
- Increased weapon attack cost to accommodate changer
- Increased enemy damage to match new changes
- Updated monitors to reflect the 10x increase
- Increased damage events to reflect new damage threshold
- Double check the monitors
- Morale will now effect the overall work much closer.
- Updated the ship protection tutorial to reflect the new balance numbers.