ALPHA V3.7 PATCH NOTES
BUILD SYSTEM (SHIP CUSTOMIZATION)
- Object Creation
- Increased to 12 objects instead of the original 4.
- Clicking on a ship object while in other build menu systems will now move the ship objects directly.
- Added additional fail sound effect when placing invalid ship objects.
- Updated missing text color from object description bonus text.
- Location prompts will be shown where valid item placement is available.
- Can now move objects around directly by simply clicking on them.
- Room Creation
- While in build mode a + and - option now appears on the walls to easily increase or decrease room sizes depending on if space or objects are in the way.
- Room deletion can now occur by clicking the door while in the deletion selection in the build menu system.
- Added room description text to help understand basic function for all rooms.
- Location prompts are now shown where empty wall positions can be placed with the assumption there are empty locations next to spots.
- When building rooms the valid build sound effect will now only complete on a valid room.
- Added text to indicate what to do with mouse clicks when building.
- Fixed issue where UI was not properly blocking ray cast targets.
- Removed the full screen mode and auto save options.
Autopilot monitor now states only one allowed in room in its description.
ALPHA V3.6 PATCH NOTES
- Updated hangar bay stairs to match the proper backgrounds with lighting effects
- New object placement shadows should no longer be temporarily in front of room monitors
- SFX added for
- Starting build
- Completing build
- Removing rooms
- Object placement
- New SFX for the brain animation when active.
- New image for when research can not be performed
- Research not usuable in current build has been disabled for future releases of Early Access builds.
- Ambiance slider has been added for ship and room effects
- Updated logo to finalized version
- Simplified the ship stats panel for more streamlined information.
ALPHA V3.5 PATCH NOTES
- Reduced memory footprint by 20%
- Removed several GUI cleanup slowdowns
- Reduced flak cannon jump when firing
- Weapons that do not have enough energy will now be greyed out until usable
- New SFX for scanning enemy ships
- Updated scan button imagery with proper background and interactions
- Weapon system preview has been added to aid with determining how to use weapons
- Fixed an issue where the battle scanner would not always show the animation
- Crew members will no longer check their schedule when in combat, they will just go to their assigned stations if you have assigned them to one
- Starter event should no longer play during random events
- Updated comet imagery
- Shadows are now opaque
SHIP MANAGEMENT PANEL
- Added a close button
- Added an option to allow room lights to remain constantly active
- Targeting monitor should animate based on game speed
- Cleaned up shadows for the following objects
- Shield Storage
- Weapon Storage
- Ship ambiance should now be much more noticeable
- Combat tutorial has been added to initial portion of the game to coincide with new weapon system preview
- Flight controls tutorial has been updated for UI chagnes
- Shortened text of initial research tutorial
- Upped initial research points to 10 from 7 when not running the tutorial
- Centered various UI panels for uniformity
- Reduced weapon system UI by removing "Weapon System" Label.
- Flight System
- Removed Flight System label.
- Removed Icon indicating flight status
- Added text to state if missing flight member on flight stick or autopilot disabled
ALPHA V3.4 PATCH NOTES
- Camera updates for ship selection to show more of the ARK station.
- Fixed allignment issue with targetting window.
- When destroyed enemy ships will display a broken apart ship.
- Crew recruitment should now properly account for pilots and mechanics when stating no crew members.
- Mechanics have now been added.
- New alien race interactions have been added
- Cleaned up menu option buttons.
Alpha V3.3 Patch Notes
- Female flight crew members can now be recruited.
- 1 new event added.
- Starter event has been added to help guide the first travel experience.
- Event text should no longer have the previous text visible before the new text pops in.
- Updated 4 late game events to new event system.
- Rewards will now properly display from top to bottom. Rewards that are empty will no longer show as 0.
- No longer will show previous ETA when selecting a sector location to travel to.
- Flight crew members in the commander chair should no longer have their heads missing when a monitor is placed on the wall behind them.
- Upgraded graphics for
- Autopilot monitor
- Targeting monitor
- Added new tutorials
- Completed Sector
- Crew Wandering