ALPHA V6.3 PATCH NOTES
- Various FPS optimizations geared toward the larger vessels.
- Crew members resting in the medical beds should no longer attempt to quickly leave just because their sleep needs are met. They hsould now wait around until fully healed.
- Fixed a load game issue when crew members had been lost in space.
- Fixed an issue where loading a save file resulted in crew members missing due to reused crew member id numbers.
- Deceased crew members should no longer haunt save files resulting in odd graphical issues when loading the game that resulted in a crash.
ALPHA V6.2 PATCH NOTES
- Additional movement checks to avoid "floating in space" bug. This is before the system is rewritten and the walking and running animations are smoothed.
- Crew shifts have been renamed to shifts 1 - 4 instead of based around times of day.
- Decreased shift time by 50% in order to get needs refilled and ready for the next shift quickly.
- Fixed several errors with fixing crew member needs.
- Additional status updates when relaxing.
- Increased energy gain while sleeping by 50%.
- Crew members given orders to relax in specific ways will now adhere to the order. For example if at the bar and told to use a game in the crew quarters they should now follow this direct order.
- Cleaned up several cursor offset issues.
- Fixed an issue where doors were not graphically opening until crew members were in the room.
- If there are pilots available they will be affected by excursion events first before losing the main crew.
- Fixed an issue where you could not change the armor on the last hangar bay.
- Corrected an issue where the last armor would not launch on the battle cruiser.
- Corrected the text on the hangar bay armor change system to properly reflect the correct hangar ID for consistency.
ALPHA V6.1 PATCH NOTES
- Crew members will now occasionally comment when objects are full awaiting for a spot to open.
- When filling needs, a new grace period has been added before stats begin to drop again.
- Slowed down running animation however doubled the distance the run does.
- Fixed an issue where opening the squad view after loading a save could remove a crew member from the squad before reaching their armor.
- Change weapon orders should now be maintained when loading saves.
- There are now differing sizes of docking stations for each powered armor along with their own animations.
You can no longer use hotkeys to select crew members in space.
- Fixed an issue where earth controls were not loading properly when switching between save files.
- Removed reward screen pop issue from previous and not yet initialized rewards.
ALPHA V6.0 PATCH NOTES
- Corrected rounding error in additional ships due to previous balancing.
- Docking bay should once again be properly displayed.
- Fixed an issue where battleship could be invulnerable to attacks.
- Fixed an issue where weapon slots were not set properly on the bigger ships.
- For ships with a Hangar the power armor is now available.
- Additional fixes for crew "floating in space"
- Pilots can now be recruited.
- Mechanics should once again be able to maintain fighters in the hangar if a hangar is available.
- Fixed a crew size bug when loading save files.
- Fixed an issue where doors would not animate and open when crew members suddenly decide to enter a door when in front of it.
- Fixed an invalid combat event message when a pirate ship is attacking.
- Light, medium, and heavy armor can now be researched.
- Laser, Plasma, and Ion Rifles can now be researched.
- Mechanics can now change the weaponry of the power armor assuming the technology is unlocked.
- Squad status is now visible via the UI.
- Scramble command can be given to a docked squad at any time.
- The armor now has a docking station when in the hangar, the docking station will open and retract when in use.
- Pilots protecting the ship must line up their shots via their piloting skills and then utilize their targeting ability to cause damage on enemy vessels.
- Pilots in space will now take damage when in combat.
- Fixed an issue when recruiting crew members could result in an error.
- Begin Research button will no longer show when traveling to Earth. Only when actually docked.
- Fixed research loading issues due to next available features.
- Can no longer acquire the next ship unless pilots have been researched.
- The battleship now requires pilot training and power armor found in the weapons section.
- Briefing Room now requires 3 chairs as the maximum size for a squad is 3.
- Briefing room temporarily disabled.
- Room objects should now properly remove crew members when removed from the ship.
- Fixed a save issue when crew member is lost due to an event during an autosave.
- Fixed a major save issue resulting from a crew loading issue.
- Previous save files will no longer work. Remove previous save files.
- All armor effects have now been added when pilots interact with the armor sets.
- Updated Ion Weapon recharge rate by 25%
- Abandoned ship background panel updated to fit current UI
- Realigned small power armor squad icons.
- Enabled menu click and sound effects to squad view.
- Powered armor should now be displayed.
- Ship status UI now has mouse over elements for the hull and current speed.
- Cleaned up fighter references to reflect the proper power armor system.
- Warning added when sector is cleared and a power armor is not docked. Leaving the system will lose the pilot and armor.