Alpha V3.2 Patch Notes
- Crew dialogue should no longer turn black for long when the ship takes a direct impact.
- 16+ animations have been updated in the event system.
- Updated several events in the old event system to the new version.
- 3 Additional plants have been added for more aesthetic customization. The plants still effect crew work effort.
- Several audio sfx volumes were lowered incorrectly. This issue should now be fixed.
- Several Bug fixes for cut off text due to font changes.
- Cleaned up differing text regarding same objects.
Alpha V3.1 Patch Notes
- Closing the build menu will restore the game speed to its previous setting.
- Updated the ship combat messages in order to properly show damage.
- Damage taken is now visible in the log.
- Additional fixes for player and enemy projectiles.
- Galaxy map should now animate based on game speed.
- Shield Generator animation fixes.
- Shadows Fixes
SAVE AND LOAD
- The Introduction being skipped/played should now be properly saved.
- Turret configuration should now be properly saved.
- Fix for autopilot not triggering properly.
- Open ship status tutorial should now properly show when mentioned in the tutorial.
- 3 Additional tutorials added:
- Level Up
- Pending research
- Ship Death
- Lightened up many elements of the UI
- Updated Fonts to use a style similar to 8 bit graphics to match the style.
- Fixed mouse over tooltip for ship supplies and research not centered underneath the values.
- Updated several game windows buttons for more clarification.
- Build Rooms menu
- Crew Recruitment